The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha Comp Pant is a weather-resistant pant for fast-moving ice and alpine climbing. The Alpha Comp is built with e3D patterning to bring additional movement into the trim fit pant so you can move unrestricted up the mountain. The combination of N40p 3L laminated Gore Fabric Techonology and Fortius 1.0 (84% nylon and 16% elastane) provides waterproof protection where you need it most with breathability for high-output activities. A durable water repellent finish and water-resistant zippers prevent water from soaking in at the surface. The reinforced instep is strong against sharp crampon points and zippered gussets open to allow the pant leg to be pulled over different sized boots. Sharp look and strong for the mountain climbing men.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha Comp Pant
- Fortius 1.0 in the core has motion stretch and air permeability for comfort during high eXertion
- Durable N150p-X 3L Gore Fabric Technology with tricot protects areas of high exposure from weather (composite construction)
- Low profile metal hook waist adjuster
- Thigh pocket sits below harness
- Three position lower leg gusset: Closed for crampon use, middle or fully open for ski touring boots
- Keprotec instep, hem adjuster
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha Comp Pant
- Weight: 14.8 oz / 420 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, tapered lower leg
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane, waist, crotch, back of legs and lower leg gusset
- N150p-X 3L laminated Gore Fabric Technology with tricot, reinforcements in the seat, leg fronts and lower leg cuffs
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.