The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha Comp Hoody is a hybrid jacket for weather protection and warmth while ice and alpine climbing. The Alpha Comp is versatile, using dual construction of fabrics to provide weather protection at the hood, shoulders, forearms, and hem with stretch through the core and underarms. The Fortius 1.0 fabric is stretchy and helps regulate heat. The trim fit falls to the hip, staying out of the way of climbing gear so you can focus on the next movement instead of adjusting your jacket. The hand pockets are lifted and won't get in the way of your harness, even if you have a snack tucked inside. Complete with a durable water repellent finish, the jacket takes on the weather without sacrificing movement or temperature.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha Comp Hoody
- Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric regulates heat and provides stretch through core, N40p 3L Gore Fabric Technology with tricot provides durable weather protection in areas of high exposure (composite construction)
- Trim fit with e3D retains harness and feet visibility, aids mobility
- WaterTight #3 Vislon front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket, two hand pockets
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- Two piece Hemlock inserts prevent jacket slippage
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha Comp Hoody
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, hip length
- N40p 3L Gore Fabric Technology with tricot, reinforcements and hood
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane, core body and under arms
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.