The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha AR Pant is a waterproof pant for climbing, whether you're hitting rock, ice, or alpine. The Alpha AR is built for all around protection, remaining lightweight and durable so you can take on your latest challenge without getting soaked. Comprised of N80p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L and reinforced in necessary areas with N155p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L, it is 100% waterproof and breathable so you're not overheating as you climb. A durable water repellent coating prevents water from soaking in on the fabric surface, with taped seams for added protection as well as water-resistant zippers throughout. Mobility is paramount so e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning is used in combination with articulated knees and seat as well as a gusseted crotch. The low-profile belt and suspenders minimize bulk and keep the pants from falling at inopportune moments, and the suspenders remove if you're to good for them. The 3/4 length zippers facilitate easy on/off as well as fast ventilation. Tuck your map into the thigh pocket that zips shut and steers clear of your harness.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha AR Pant
- Hard wearing N80p-X face fabric delivers long term performance, durable N155p-X in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D cut provides room for layers and movement
- Low profile waist belt, removable suspenders
- WaterTight side zips aid with ventilation
- Thigh pocket with with "flap" and WaterTight zipper
- Removable internal LegWrap reduces crampon snag
- Keprotec instep, hem cord adjusts, tuck away boot lace hook
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha AR Pant
- Weight: 19.4 oz / 550 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D
- N80p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L
- N155p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L, reinforcements
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.