The Arc’teryx Men’s A2B Commuter Pant is a weather-resistant pant for biking to work and school. Disguised as a regular pant, the A2B Commuter looks casual, but the 60% cotton, 40% T-400 polyester is stretchy and has a 3XDRY water repellent exterior with a sweat-wicking interior so you can pedal like mad to your destination, even in less than stellar weather. Articulated patterning throughout as well as a gusseted crotch adds to easy movement while perched on the saddle. Flip the cuffs up and back pocket flaps out to reveal reflective strips for safety in low light, flip them back once you arrive at your destination for a clean look. The cuffs also adjust via straps to keep fabric out of your bike chain. Now this is what I call casual-functionality.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's A2B Commuter Pant
- Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Ergonomic fit with functional articulation specifically designed for the needs of the urban cyclist
- Cleverly hidden reflective surfaces on flipout back pocket flaps and inside the lower hem
- Two slash hand pockets, two flapped back pockets with reflective feature, one zipped thigh pocket
- Gel BIRD logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's A2B Commuter Pant
- Weight: 16.4 oz / 465 g
- Fit: Regular / Athletic
- Inseam: 33" / 83.8 cm
- 6 oz cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.