The Arc’teryx Men’s A2B Commuter Long Short is a durable short for biking around town. The fabric is a 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester which provides a comfortable stretch with a street look so you can easily hop off your bike and into stores. The outside is treated with 3XDRY, which repels water in case you get caught on the opposite side of town during a rain storm. The longer length provides protection as you bike, while still exposing your knees for plenty of movement. At the cuffs and the back pocket, you’ll find reflective strips for safety in darker hours, which can be tucked away for a clean look once you arrive. Two hand pockets and two back pockets carry your pennies and a zippered thigh pocket secures a important item, such as your wallet.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's A2B Commuter Long Short
- Dual tone twill stretch fabric combines casual appeal with 3XDRY water repellant exterior, wicking interior technology
- Ergonomic fit with functional articulation specifically designed for the needs of the urban cyclist
- Cleverly hidden reflective surfaces on flipout back pocket flaps and inside lower hem
- Two slash hand pockets, two flapped back pockets with reflective material, one zipped thigh pocket
- Gel BIRD logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's A2B Commuter Long Short
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 390 g
- Fit: Regular / Athletic
- Inseam: 19.7" / 50 cm
- 6 oz cotton/poly stretch twill - 60% cotton, 40% T-400 stretch polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.