Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The M 280 Harness by Arcteryx is designed for performance focused ice and mixed climbers, this lightweight harness breaks with alpine tradition by shedding buckles and streamlining features. Wide-opening mesh leg loops accommodate boots and extra layers, while four Ice Clipper slots and two large gear loops provide ample racking space.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx M 280 Harness
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Warp Strength Technology evenly supports load across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Sizes XS-S include two medium gear loops
- Sizes M-XL include two large gear loops
- Other features include: self locking buckle and four ice clipper slots, belay loop, low profile webbing/gear haul loop, and thermoformed tie-in point
- Weight: (M): 9.9 oz / 280 g
- Fabric: 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle, Schoeller Dynamic, Vapor Mesh, Type 66 nylon webbing, Polyurethane gear loops, Spacer mesh
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.