Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The M 280 Harness by Arcteryx is designed for performance focused ice and mixed climbers, this lightweight harness breaks with alpine tradition by shedding buckles and streamlining features. Wide-opening mesh leg loops accommodate boots and extra layers, while four Ice Clipper slots and two large gear loops provide ample racking space.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx M 280 Harness
- Warp Strength Technology evenly supports load across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Sizes XS-S include two medium gear loops
- Sizes M-XL include two large gear loops
- Other features include: self locking buckle and four ice clipper slots, belay loop, low profile webbing/gear haul loop, and thermoformed tie-in point
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx M 280 Harness
- Weight: (M): 9.9 oz / 280 g
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Schoeller Dynamic
- Vapor Mesh
- Type 66 nylon webbing
- Polyurethane gear loops
- Spacer mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.