Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Kitsilano Backpack is a school backpack for lugging your electronics and books around campus. The top loading pack opens via zipper and will secure a 15 inch laptop in the suspended and padded sleeve, as well as a tablet or e-reader in the second suspended sleeve. Your remaining texts or folders fit in line, but leave room for lunch, because brain food is super important. The front pocket is an organization station, for pens, keys, and other small accessories. The front stash pocket won't zip shut, but you can quickly slip a jacket, beanie, or gloves inside when in a hurry. Secure a water bottle or two in the side pockets, because hydration is cool. With everything secured inside the durable N500p nylon 6 plain weave fabric is durable and ready to withstand sitting on the floor during class, and it's also coated for weather resistance so you can take on rainy days.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Kitsilano Backpack
- Digital device carry options: One padded and suspended compartment fits 15" laptops, one suspended sleeve for tablet devices
- Top loading main compartment
- External front pocket/organizer
- Front stash pocket fits jacket or umbrella
- Padded back panel adds comfort
- Padded top handle integrated in the shoulder strap
- Weather resistant and durable coated fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Kitsilano Backpack
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 liter
- N500p nylon 6 plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.