Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Kata 37 Backpack is a daypack for short trips into the mountains. Whether you're in and out in a day, or doing a short overnighter, the Kata 37 organizes your gear using functional pockets. The top lid has two zippered pockets, offering easy location of small items. The front kangaroo pocket offers a quick stash for your rain gear, accessible quickly without having to unload any other gear. The main compartment offers space for all other essentials, including an extendible collar in case you have a few more essentials to jam in than originally planned. A hydration clip hooks your bladder in place and snakes the hose out through the top for quenching thirst on the trail. All in a streamlined little package.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Kata 37 Backpack
- All around day trip/light overnight volume pack
- Primary Use: Gear intensive single days/light overnight
- 420D nylon 6,6 plain weave
- 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop
- 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays
- EV 50, Dual density foam
- Stretch woven fabric
- Formerly the Kata pack
The SPECS for Short
The SPECS for Regular
- Weight: 1450 g / 51 oz
- Volume: 2135 cubic inches / 35 liter
- Extends to: 2318 cubic inches / 38 liter
The SPECS for Tall
- Weight: 1500 g / 53 oz
- Volume: 2257 cubic inches / 37 liter
- Extends to: 2440 cubic inches / 40 liter
- Weight: 1550 g / 54 oz
- Volume: 2379 cubic inches / 39 liter
- Extends: 2562 cubic inches / 2 liter
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.