The Arc’teryx Carrier Duffle 100 Bag is a large duffle bag for getting all your gear from one place to the next. One large center zipper opens wide to a big compartment ready for stuffing the essentials and more inside. The inside of the Carrier is bright white, to help you find the right item quickly once you arrive. The N400r-AC2 fabric is extremely lightweight and durable so it can be tossed into the cargo hold. The seams are fully taped and sealed to increase water-resistance. Grab your overstuffed bag by one of the four handles if you’re feeling strong, or carry it like a backpack using the padded shoulder straps. Personally, I’d opt for the shoulder straps, even if I end up like an overturned turtle.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Carrier Duffle 100 Bag
- N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop is super durable and lightweight
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see inside the duffle bag
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC2) is seam taped and highly weatherproof
- Four handles, one on each side, for ease of handling or lashing the duffle
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps allow backpack or courier style carry; removable for airline transport
- Flap over the WaterTight zipper increases weather protection and durability
- Dual zipper sliders for ease of access
- Large heat transfer BIRD logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Carrier Duffle 100 Bag
- Weight: 24 oz / 680 g
- Volume: 5980 cubic inches / 98 liter
- N400r-AC2 nylon 6 ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.