The Arc’teryx Cambie Backpack is your dependable on-the-go travel companion. Named after a major arterial road in Vancouver, the Cambie is there for you when the rain starts to pour, like it’s been there before, and it won’t make your back sore! A front pocket holds a phone, wallet, and other small items for easy access. A larger compartment carries a 15" laptop, where a padded barrier protects the device from impact. Your mother warned you there’d be days you lose your keys, but the backpack’s key clip keeps them secure and at hand. When it hasn’t been your day and the clouds just won’t go away, the Cambie’s weather resistant material keeps your valuables safe from the elements (ideally not all of them at once). Whether it’s a walk across campus or flight across the pond, like a good friend, the Cambie Backpack is there for you.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Cambie Backpack
- Digital device carry options: One padded compartment fits 15" laptops
- Top loading main compartment
- Front pocket fits pens, phone and small items: Key clip secures keys, zippered security pocket
- Padded back panel adds comfort
- Padded top handle integrated in the shoulder strap
- Weather resistant and durable coated fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Cambie Backpack
- Weight: 16.2 oz / 460 g
- Volume: 732 cubic inches / 12 liter
- N500p nylon 6 plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.