The Cam SV Glove by Arcteryx. The rugged Cam SV Glove is made with Burly double weave, a weatherresistant and breathable outer shell, and features a full-wrap of supple Lezanova leather on the fingers and palm. An internal layer of Polartec Thermal Pro insulates and wicks moisture, aggressive articulation provides exceptional digital dexterity, and an adjustable trim-fit cuff reduces layering bulk.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Cam SV Glove
- Soft, brushed Polartec Thermal Pro Mid Loft lining insulates and wicks away moisture
- Adjustable trim-fit cuff reduces layering bulk
- Aggressive articulation Provides exceptional digital dexterity
- Carabiner clip-in loop attaches gloves with fingertips facing upwards
- Short-length glove
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Cam SV Glove
- Weight: (M): 4.8 oz / 136 g
- Fit: Trim
- Burly Double Weave
- Polartec Thermal Pro Mid Loft
- Lezanova leather
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.