The Arc’teryx Caden Glove is a short cuff glove for big mountain skiers and snowboarders. The trim cuff fits under shell jackets and won’t get in the way while moving uphill to find the best line down. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L is durable and waterproof for ultimate protection against the elements. The pre-curve shape with leather at the palm and fingertips make it easy to grip poles and access items in your pockets. Inside you’ll find a hybrid fleece liner to insulate your hands from the cold. Strap on the removable wrist leash so you won’t lose your gloves in the snow and enjoy the mountain.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Caden Glove
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof outer shell combined with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Trim, short Velcro cuffs fit easily under ski / snowboard shells
- Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec Wind Pro high loft with Thermal Pro Tweed fleece in the palm
- Removable wrist leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Caden Glove
- Weight: (M): 6.6 oz / 186 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft (back) Thermal Pro Tweed (palm) fleece hybrid liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.