The Arcteryx Men’s Beta AR Glove is comparable to a snuggie for your hands. Full coverage warmth with unrestricted movement is the name of the game. The Beta AR Glove boasts a super technical and fancy removable fleece liner consisting of not one, but two fabrics. Polartec Thermal Pro Tweed fabric over palms and under fingers ensures superior dexterity while a high-loft fleece insulates the back of the hand. And with the Gore-Tex N80p-X waterproof and breathable fabric, your extremities will stay dry and nimble. A Lezanova leather palm overlay puts a final touch on the Arcteryx Men’s Beta AR Glove for low maintenance, washable and breathable coverage.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Beta AR Glove
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof outer shell with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves
- Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec Wind Pro high loft with Thermal Pro Tweed fleece in the palm
- Self-adjusting elasticized wrist closure secures glove removable leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Beta AR Glove
- Weight: (M): 7.3 oz / 206 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L outer shell
- Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft (back)
- Thermal Pro Tweed (palm) fleece hybrid liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.