Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Award Winner - National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award 2010
The Alpha SV Glove is an advanced GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L layering system designed for backcountry performance. Engineered with the patent pending Tri-Dex Technology, the outer shell and liner feature a unique finger construction with aggressive articulation for an unparalleled anatomic fit. A removable Polartec Wind Pro liner features low-profile micro-seams, and a snow-shedding laminated cuff that remains open for easy donning during transitions. Supple leather reinforces high wear zones.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Alpha SV Glove
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L waterproof outer shell combined with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Wide gauntlet slides easily over shell and insulation layers
- Removable Polartec Wind Pro high loft fleece liner dries quickly
- Elasticized wrist closure secures glove position during adjustment; removable leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Alpha SV Glove
- Weight: (M): 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft fleece liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.