The A 300a Harness by Arcteryx, designed with ice cold precision, is a hyper-light and compact mountaineering/ski touring harness that doesn't sacrifice comfort for performance. Stripped down to the alpine essentials this is the lightest, most compact, and most comfortable fully-adjustable alpine harness on the market.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx A300a Harness
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Adjustable leg loops
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Wear safety markers and tie-in points
- Warp Strength Technology
- WST load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Two injection molded reversible/removable gear loops
- Three self locking buckles
- Hook and loop drop seat
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.)
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight
- Never make any modification to the harness
- Weight: Medium: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Materials: 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle, Schoeller Dynamic, Type 66 nylon webbing, Polyurethane gear loops
- Style: Climbing Gear Harnesses
- Activity: Alpine Climbing / Ski Touring
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.