A multidimensional rockerdesign for park-oriented riderswho utilize the whole mountain;the Westmark delivers a higherlevel of pop, jump, spin, slide,and press performance, whileproviding the park-leveldurability and landing gear youdemand.This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performanceKey Features of the Arbor Westmark Snowboard:
- System Rocker
- ARTIST: ERIC WAETZIG
- 2X4 14-PACK INSERTS - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4”/62cm
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- POWER PLY TOPSHEET - sustainably sourced structural wood, improved return, durability, and weight
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- MEDICINE CORE - 100% FSC certified poplar; the industry standard for reliable return and lasting durability
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that’s light and easy to repair
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.