The ride-it-all addiction of today'sall-mountain snowboarder isnicely fed with the Element,which is designed to deliverrootsy style and high-endperformance in the trees, steeps,powder, park, groomers, and wellbeyond; the quintessential doeverything design.This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performanceKey Features of the Arbor Element Snowboard:
- System Rocker
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4/62cm
- Bio-Film - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- Power Ply Topsheet - sustainably sourced structural wood, delivers improved return, durability, and weight
- Mixed Glassing - a triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatile on-mountain and park riding
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- MYSTIC CORE - a light grade of FSC poplar reinforced with two tip-to-tail bamboo axels; lively, durable, and fun
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; deliver durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- Recycled Steel Edges - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- PROGRESSION Base - a high molecular weight, continuous sintered material that provides durability and reduced weight.
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.