Arbor's drop-through cruiser - the Axis is built to provide freeride level speed and slide performance, with amazing around town ride-ability. A symmetrical shape and functional nose/tail offer highly versatile stance and switch options, while a cambered profile and medium flex deliver amazing rail-to-rail reaction time and riding surface management. A snowboard inspired sidecut improves turn initiation.Key Features of the Arbor Axis Longboard Complete:
- Arbor’s new 72mm, 78a durometer Freeride wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Paris 180mm trucks
- Length: 40.00
- Width: 8.80
- Wheelbase: 30.00
- WOOD: All of the wood material used in this design, including its eight maple plies and wood veneer deck, come from sustainable sources of supply.
- RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck’s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
- WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
- WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
- RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.