The Ahnu Women's Twain Harte Insulated Waterproof Boot is a winter boot for warm, dry feet on cold, snowy days. Whether you just woke up and need to shovel the drive before work or you just stepped off the ski slopes and it's time for rest and relaxation around the lodge, this waterproof, insulated boot is ready. The high height covers the ankle and prevents snow from entering whenever you step into a deep mound of snow. The 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation warm the feet in dropping temperatures, while a Vibram non-marking rubber outsole grips snow, ice, and other slippery surfaces. Cozy in against the Luxe faux shearling lining and the waterproof/breathable membrane will do its part to keep feet dry. The waterproof full-grain leather and embossed suede look great and hold up against melting snow winter after winter.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Ahnu Women's Twain Harte Insulated Waterproof Boot
Speed-lace system gets those shoes on and off in a hurry
Waterproof eVent membrane insert keep your feet dry while maintaining breathability
Vibram non-marking outsole
Waterproof leather upper lined with Thinsulate insulation
Luxe faux shearling lining
Rubber toe protector
Numentum Hike technology with high density lateral and medial stability posts on an EVA midsole keep your foot in a neutral position
TPU shank for support and torsional rigidity
Dual-density EVA, removable footbed provides extra shock absorption with heel and arch support
Insulated, Waterproof, Compression, Cushioned
USA SIZE (cont.)
AHNU FOOT MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the size conversion chart above to find your correct shoe size.
Rated 5 out of
Beautifully comfortable!I bought these boots a few weeks ago. Dr asked me to wear hiking boots daily for 3 months to help with a tendon problem. These boots are super cute and very cozy. Glad I found boots I not only want to wear daily but can, comfortably.