bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Ahnu Women's Tilden V Sandal is an adventure sandal with the protection of a shoe. Adjustable webbing and heel straps secure the foot in the sandal, while plenty of open spaces in the mesh upper give the breathability you'll need through your next canoe, kayak, or beach summer adventure. River crossings and even a swim or two, the sandal stays on and protects the toes from unseen rocks. When the wet and wild adventure is over, the mesh upper will dry quickly for whatever you have planned the next day.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Ahnu Women's Tilden V Sandal
Lightweight dual density EVA midsole and footbed for comfort and shock absorption
Integrated adjustable webbing for snug fit
Adjustable heel straps for secure heel positioning
ESS plate on the outsole to protect foot from rocks
Numentum Traverse technology with lateral to medial heel clip for Neutral foot positioning
Quick dry mesh
USA SIZE (cont.)
AHNU FOOT MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the size conversion chart above to find your correct shoe size.