"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Ahnu Women's Alta Sandal is a dressy sandal for warm weather occasions. A strappy sandal with a small platform cork wedge add just the touch you'll need to that favorite skirt or flow-y dress. The strap adjusts at the ankle for security on the dance floor. The non-marking rubber outsole grips just the right amount so you can stay on your feet all night long.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Ahnu Women's Alta Sandal
Upper: Genuine full grain leather
Midsole: Cork/EVA wedge midsole
Outsole: Non-marking carbon rubber
Lining: Pig skin lining
Shank: Integrated 3D TPU shank
Adjustable ankle strap for a secure fit
Contoured microfiber suede lined footbed provide comfort and arch support
Full Grain Leather
USA SIZE (cont.)
AHNU FOOT MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the size conversion chart above to find your correct shoe size.
Rated 4 out of
Ah-some!Awesome sandals. Super flattering to my feet and legs and super comfortable too. These are seriously some of the best shoes I've ever worn. My feet are on the wider side, so it's torture to try to find sandals that I like.
Date published: 2014-04-01
Rated 5 out of
Great Sandals!!They fit without blisters and wear well, get many compliments on these sandals. They are comfy! I love them, get em you won't regret it.