The Ahnu Men's Harris Boot is a city boot for classing it up all seven days of the week. The Harris has a full-grain leather upper with clean lines and chukka boot inspiration that will take you in and out of the city with ease. The Numentum™ internal polyurethane midsole has a u-shaped heel stabilizer so you can comfortably walk to work, through the museum and out to lunch. Memory foam in the forefoot kicks the comfort up a notch for a softer landing. The outsole is Vibram® Morflex, a non-marking rubber, that will grip the sidewalk and keep you moving.
FEATURES of the Ahnu Men's Harris Boot
Upper: Waterproof leather with water-resistant canvas-embossed suede or Full-grain pebbled leather
1. Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
2. Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
3. Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
5. Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the size conversion chart above to find your correct shoe size.
Rated 4 out of
A sharp low cut boot that looks good in the office, or with jeans.I have just received my boots after shopping two months for a pair. I was nervous at first since I was having such bad luck, but these boots have a nice wide cut, which makes putting them on less painful than most, and the fancy hi-tech sole seems to do what it says. I can't yet comment on the true waterproof-ness of the boot yet, but from the description and the feel of the boot itself it does not appear as though they were designed for trekking Patagonia, which is fine for me.
Date published: 2015-02-05
Rated 5 out of
Super Comfy!My first pair of Ahnu shoes. Very comfortable and would buy again.