What do sharks call their food? It couldn't be 'seafood', right?
Features of the Adventure Medical Kits World Travel
- Ample space for you to add your own personal medications so they are all in one bag
- Fear not any language barriers, because the visual communication tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale
- Manage pain and illnesses with a wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Give hospital-quality care with the hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps
- Stabilize fractures and sprains with wraps and bandages
- Stay healthy abroad with the wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against blisters
SPECIFICATIONS of the Adventure Medical Kits World Travel
INCLUDED with the Adventure Medical Kits World Travel
- Size: 8" x 8.5" x 3.75"
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Trip duration: 1-14 days
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics