Amethyst makes a really sweet board. I bought this snowboard just three months ago for my friend since she wanted her own board and I didn't want to lend her my Burton board. It's not really recommended for beginners but the board is amazing. She said it was faster than my board and I did test it out before I gave it to her. The performance is amazing and since the board is elliptical on the sides, turns were easier to make. This board handles like a dream even if it says made for women.Key Features of The 5150 Amethyst Snowboard 149cm:
- Diretional Shape for Next Generation Freestyle Performance
- Narrow Waist to Better Fit Women's Feet and Make Turning Easier
- Full Tip to Tail Wood Core for Durability and Lasting Camber
- ABS Sidewall for Unmatched Performance and Smooth Ride
- 360 Degree Edge Protection - The strongest and Lightest Edge Available
- Triaxial Fiberglass for tighter handling and more powerful control
- Sintruded Die-Cut Base for durability, speed and performance
- Elliptical Sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
- Glossy Top Finish with exclusive PearlTech Metallic Inks
- Effective Edge (cm) - 149.00
- Nose/Tail (cm) - n/a
- Waist (cm) - 24.10
- Sidecut (m) - 7.5
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.