Internships are a great way to get hands-on experience in your field of study. And I'm not just saying that because we want you to work for us for free. There are so many famous interns who have paved the way for the students of today. Just think Steven Spielberg, Oprah, and Bill Gates all started out as interns. I can just imagine how much better off they could have been with a Moosejaw internship under their belt.
To work at Moosejaw, you've gotta have a decent sense of humor and an enthusiastic attitude. Knowledge of outdoor apparel and equipment is a big plus.
Why you should intern with Moosejaw: I'll make this decision supes easy for you
- Real world experience. Not to be confused with MTV's version.
- No coffee runs. Only because your supervisors would get in big trouble. Especially if I didn't get any of the said coffee.
- Flexible hours. We will work with your schedule. Easy peasy.
- Fun. Fun. More fun. I think you get the idea.
- Casual dress code. We're a jeans and sneakers kind of company.
- Very casual. If you dressed up every day, it would freak everyone out.
- Amazing discounts on outdoor apparel, gear and MJ products. You'll get the hook up.
- Oh and some team bonding. We're like one big happy family.
- Karaoke. Dogs. Free beer Friday's. Roof-top parties. LOVE THE MADNESS
Check back soon for Internships Offered at Moosejaw's Headquarters!
Testimonials from Real Moosejaw Interns. Pinky swear, we made none of this up.
“My greatest non-technical take-away from MJ is that cool workplaces do exist and MJ is an extraordinary example of it. My fate is not destined for a dreary office in the IT dungeon of some huge business, but I can work in a fun-loving, relaxed environment with awesome people, selling awesome products.” – IT intern
“I truly learned what it would be like to be a buyer and assistant buyer in this industry. By doing this internship, I wanted to make sure that what I aspire to be (a buyer) is truly what I want. Before this internship, I had no idea what being a buyer was all about. By seeing the team in action while I was here, has made me that much more motivated to reach for my dreams and land my dream job.” – Buying intern
“I definitely learned a lot about what it takes to run an internet retail business. It was very interesting to be involved in the process of getting just one product on the site: what it took and how many people contributed, etc. I liked understanding what every department did and their importance, too. I had never really worked in a retail environment before, or written for retail, so the hands-on education I received was great.” – Web Content Copywriter intern
“My greatest take-away was that I can actually have fun while working. Over the past few months I have learned so much about Moosejaw and the field in which I want to go into (marketing, social media, content writing, etc). There was never a Friday that rolled around that I wasn’t super excited to come into the office.” – Marketing intern
Rewards Points Summary
Customer Service FAQs
Shipping Rates + Info
Returns + Exchanges
Price Match Policy
Terms + Conditions
Moosejaw Shop Events
Work at Moosejaw
Enroll in Rewards