They're saying this Yakima deal is better than the time you got upgraded to first class on your way back home from Tierra del Fuego.
- Spend $500 or more, get $50 back
- Spend $400 to $499, get $40 back
- Spend $300 to $399, get $30 back
Offer only good from April 27th to May 27th 2013. So please snap to.
What does snap to even mean?
The Supes Important Terms and Conditions:
You must meet the following terms and conditions to qualify for the Yakima rebate.
- A completed official Yakima rebate form must accompany your request.
- Your request must be postmarked between 4/27/13 and 6/10/13.
- Rebate will be based on the total amount paid (not including taxes or shipping).
- Offer only good for Yakima products purchased in the United States (Whispbar and ProRack are excluded from this offer).
- Limit one rebate per household (except in RI where the limit is two).
- Allow six to eight weeks for delivery of rebate.
- Rebate will be paid in the form of a prepaid debit card in USD.
- Original cash register receipt or online invoice showing sales price and name of Yakima products purchased between 4/27/13 and 5/27/13.
- Requests from groups, clubs or organizations will not be honored.
- Used product is not eligible for a rebate.
- Must be purchased from an authorized Yakima dealer. Like us.
- Offer excluded for any VIP member special pricing.
- Requests from PO Boxes (except in ND) will not be honored or responded to.
This is a mail-in rebate offer ONLY. You MUST mail a completed Yakima rebate form with your online invoice or store receipt to the address provided on the rebate form. Sorry for being so mean about it.