We require all Moosejaw staff to watch Billy Madison every single day and even on the weekends. There's nothing better than the pickle race scene. So, with that spirit in mind, Click here to download a PDF of our Pickle Tossing Target, and have it printed at Kinko's poster-sized. Put it up in your foyer or den, whip a pickle at it and get your awesome amazing deal on Moosejaw.
If you hate pickles, here are the codes and the best Moosejaw categories to shop.
Promo Code DILL = Buy one, get one 50% off on Moosejaw product
Promo Code SWEET = 25% off any one full priced Moosejaw item
Promo Code SOUR = Buy 2 Moosejaw items, get one free
Here are the boring rules about the DILL Buy 1 Get 1 50% off thing:
- The 50% off item will be your second most expensive item. So, if you get a $50 Moosejaw hoody and a $20 Moosejaw tee you'll get the tee for $10.00. If you get four items, you'll get 50% off the second and fourth most expensive item.
- If A above makes no sense, please find your tenth grade geometry teacher.
- All Moosejaw means all Moosejaw branded apparel and accessories, exluding Moosejaw Co-Lab product and gift cards.
- Be sure to use code DILL to get the deal.
- The deal cannot be applied to prior purchases or combined with any other promotions and is good for regularly priced in-stock items only.
- If you do this deal and end up returning the most expensive item you order, your refund will be the price paid less the amount of the discount earned on the less expensive item.
- This is good through December 12th, 2012 so please snap to.
- The SWEET code only works on Moosejaw brand items.
- The code is good for 25% off ONE in-stock item.
- The 25% off cannot be applied to any past purchases or combined with other offers or promotions.
- Only works on full priced Moosejaw items.
- I can't think of anything else but this list seemed a little short. Sorry for everything.
- This offer is only good until December 12, 2012.
- You must buy two moosejaw brand items to get the third Moosejaw item for free.
- Cannot be applied to any past purchases or combined with other offers or promotions.
- The Shop Marketing guy didn't know that you cannot buy pre-sliced pickles. Bless his heart.
- Oh and this offer is only good until December 12, 2012.
- The Free item will be the least expensive item in your cart. So sorry.