Boulder, CO 80301
Mon - Sat: 10am - 8pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
Store Manager, Boulder
Hi! I'm Hanna! I'm a recent transplant to beautiful Boulder, CO (from the equally beautiful state of Michigan)!
You GUYS! These mountains! And the sunshine! How am I supposed to get any work done around here? Seriously. If you have any tips, please let me know.
1. I plan on checking out the 150-ish breweries in Colorado. If you wanna join me in my quest, hit me up.
2. I have a Master's Degree in German. Für Rückfagen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung!
3. I hate doing laundry. Well ..."doing" laundry is OK. "Folding and putting away" laundry is the WORST.
4. Two of my most prized possessions: my kayak and my hammock. Any day I can get use out of either (or both!) of those is a great day. My kayak made the road trip with me from Michigan ...as did my hammock. Duh.
5. I play a mean game of cribbage. My favorite card combo: 4,5,6 (15 for 2 AND a run of 3? Yes, please!)
6. I miss my Michigan besties, but I'm going to convince them all to come visit me here. And they'll fall in love with it and move here and we'll all live Happily Ever After! The End.
Get to know Moosejaw, Boulder
Wednesday, March 12th
Come hang out with us on Wednesday, March 12th at 6:30pm to learn about what to do when you're in avalanche country. Presented by the Colorado Mountain School, there will be an Avalanche Education Slideshow that will give you all the instructions, tools and tips you'll need. Approximately 1.5 hours of SUPER useful info for anyone who's planning on doing something awesome in avalanche country . . . including hunting for Yetis. Good for newbs and not-so-newbs. Bring cookies if you want a better seat.