Boulder, CO 80301
Mon - Sat: 10am - 9pm
Sun: 11am - 6pm
Store Manager, Boulder
Hi! I'm Hanna! I'm a recent transplant to beautiful Boulder, CO (from the equally beautiful state of Michigan)!
You GUYS! These mountains! And the sunshine! How am I supposed to get any work done around here? Seriously. If you have any tips, please let me know.
1. I plan on checking out the 150-ish breweries in Colorado. If you wanna join me in my quest, hit me up.
2. I have a Master's Degree in German. Für Rückfagen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung!
3. I hate doing laundry. Well ..."doing" laundry is OK. "Folding and putting away" laundry is the WORST.
4. Two of my most prized possessions: my kayak and my hammock. Any day I can get use out of either (or both!) of those is a great day. My kayak made the road trip with me from Michigan ...as did my hammock. Duh.
5. I play a mean game of cribbage. My favorite card combo: 4,5,6 (15 for 2 AND a run of 3? Yes, please!)
6. I miss my Michigan besties, but I'm going to convince them all to come visit me here. And they'll fall in love with it and move here and we'll all live Happily Ever After! The End.
Get to know Moosejaw, Boulder
It's that time of year where people make the increasingly less difficult decision to stuff things into things and then bake said things and then stuff themselves with those baked things along with other things. Don your favorite headdress or pilgrim hat and join us in getting a head start to offsetting these choices at the Moosejaw Pre-Turkey Turkey Trot! We can't promise your aunt's bean casserole will be there, but we'll provide some tasty post run snacks and hydration along with a chance to win an Icebreaker Merino Wool baselayer! They're supes stretchy and fast drying so you can wear it Thanksgiving day and not worry about busting the button off that favorite shirt or breaking a sweat while getting up from the couch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to rsvp.