DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's TKA 100 Microvelour Snapneck
- Extremely soft hand feel with unique surface texture
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Provides 7% more warmth and 20% more thermal efficiency than original TKA 100, at 11% less weight
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
- Dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has a pill-resistant face and back
- Kangaroo pocket
- Tonal contrast topstitching
- Balance colors have striated side panels
- Average Weight: 10.23 oz / 290 g
- Center Back Length: 25.5"
- Body: 190 g/m2 Polartec Classic 100 Micro-100% polyester (bluesign approved fabric)
- Panel: 227 g/m2 (6.583 oz/yd2) 100% polyester striated TKA 100 fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.