The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover. The Torrentshell Pullover is superlight, waterproof and packable – the perfect emergency rainwear piece.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pullover
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Micro fleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Chest-deep center-front zipper with a minimal welt storm flap creates a zipper-garage chin guard
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior storm flap and DWR-treated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable draw cord hem
- Stows in self-stuff torso pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.8 oz / 306 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz / 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.