The Men's Insulated Snowshot Pants by Patagonia. From hitting a wind lip to landing a cornice, these insulated waterproof/breathable pants let freeriders stay dry, look good and have fun with whatever terrain they find.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Snowshot Pants
- Durable 2-layer polyester has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection; 60-g Thermogreen insulation ensures you stay warm
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two secure zippered handwarmers, two rear and one right thigh that secure with hook and loop
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 36.5 oz / 1035 g
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.