- A percentage of all proceeds from the Woodward Long Down Jacket will go to the Yoga By Design Foundation, which provides yoga at no cost to people with Alzheimer's, Autism, M.S., physical and mental disabilities, as well as the homeless.
- We're making this donation on behalf of one of our Notable Humans of Detroit, Monica Breen, the founder of BE NICE Yoga.
Designed for Purpose
Imagine walking around with geese clinging all over you. Some geese sitting on your shoulders, some under your arms and a couple crammed under your shirt. And one on your head. You'd be super warm, but there is a better way. That's why we designed the Moosejaw Women's Woodward Long Down jacket. We harnessed the raw heating power of goose down, but in a sleek, attractive knee-length parka. Thumbholes at the cuffs and fleece-lined pockets further maximize warmth. The hood is also insulated, and much more convenient than balancing a goose on your head.
FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Woodward Long Down Jacket
- Fitted, long down parka hugs the body and keeps you warm in crappy winter weather
- Knee length design offers better protection against the elements
- Down proof main body fabric with a wind and water resistant DWR coating finish
- 650 fill goose down so you get great warmth, but not a lot of weight
- Long rib knit cuffs with thumb hole for the right amount of warmth if it's not quite gloves weather
- Interior media pocket with cord port and management system
- Oversized three-piece insulated hood has easy-to-use cinches for when it gets breezy
- Chunky YKK Metaluxe main zipper is super durable
- Dual zippered hand pocket with fleece lining to keep your paws cozy warm
- Antler bottle opener included in the interior zipper pocket for when you've got bottles that need opening
- Original Moosejaw logo embroidered on left wrist
SPECIFICATIONS of the Moosejaw Women's Woodward Long Down Jacket
- Down proof body fabric
- DWR coating
- Insulation: 650 fill power goose down
- Average weight: 24.8 oz