The Canada Goose Women’s Camp Skirt is for anyone who wants to stay warm without looking like they’re wearing a full-on snowsuit. Keep the feminine look without sacrificing function. Every layer of the Camp Skirt is designed with form and function in mind. The shell is Periderm ripstop with a DWR finish. The lining is a recycled Intraderm fabric that makes the environment as happy as it’ll make you. Last but not least, the insulation features 750 fill power Hutterlite white duck down. All of these great specs are condensed into a little package, but not too little. The 18” low thigh length allows for a moderate yet stylish amount of coverage. The Camp Skirt’s wrap-around design and adjustable waistband mean this Canada Goose skirt will fit like a glove. Maybe people will even start saying things fit like this skirt. This could be a total game-changer, ladies.
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Camp Skirt
- Windproof by construction
- Wrap-around design for the greatest ease of movement
- Low thigh length for style and moderate overage
- 3-button adjustable waistband, with elastic along the back for improved fit and internal brushed tricot lining for comfort
- Internal, elasticized anchor to keep the skirt wrapped and in place
- Single drop-in pocket on front right, secured with zipper closure"
- Skirt Length: 18" / 45.72 cm
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.