Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Montrail Women's Rockridge Shoe. Outstanding cushioning for a smooth ride over all types of trails.
DECENT FEATURES of the Montrail Women's Rockridge Shoe
- A breathable mesh upper welded with thin, midfoot thermoplastic overlays create a seamless and comfortable fit
- Thin forefoot synthetic overlay forms a frame for support without adding bulk or weight
- Full length compression molded EVA with Terra-Hex technology in the forefoot for added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility
- Dual lug design combined with full length Gryptonite outsole for great traction on a variety of surfaces
- Fit Note: Snug heel, wider forefoot
- Midsole: Single-density compression-molded EVA
- Durometer: Asker C (+/-3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 21 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Protection: Forefoot-only Trail Shield
- Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay