The Vibram FiveFingers KSO remain the most popular women's FiveFingers shoe because they offer incredible comfort and versatility. The upper of the FiveFingers KSO features thin and abrasion resistant stretch polymide construction that comfortably wraps the entire forefoot and keeps crap out while you run or trek. There is a single hook-and-loop closure strap for added comfort and a more secure fit, and the non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber sole offers enhanced flexibility and awesome grip on both wet and dry surfaces. The versatile FiveFingers KSO are a great choice for everything from outdoor barefoot running and trekking, to indoor fitness and yoga classes.
Getting the right size and style of FiveFingers is supes important to making your venture into barefoot fitness a success. Check out our Vibram FiveFingers info page to watch some videos, learn how to size your feet for FiveFingers, and find which FiveFingers are best for which activities.
DECENT FEATURES of the Vibram Five Fingers Women's KSO Shoe
- Vibram's most popular FiveFingers style for women for its comfort and versatility
- Thin, abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide and breathable mesh upper that wraps your entire forefoot to "Keep Stuff Out"
- Single hook-and-loop closure strap helps secure the fit
- Non-marking 3.5mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole
- Sole is razor-siped for enhanced flexibility and a sure grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Upper: abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric and Hypalon straps
- Sole: Vibram TC-1 performance rubber
- Footbed: Antimicrobial microfiber with 2mm EVA insole
- Weight: Women's size 38 - 4.7oz. each, 9.4oz. a pair
- Yoga & Pilates
- Water Sports
- After Sport
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.