Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Garmont Vetta Lite Gore-Tex Hiking Boot is an approach/climbing hybrid that moves in at speed, can haul your rack with confidence, climbs moderate grade with mobility, and then treks out with a rolling gait and ankle-saving stability. The Vetta Lite boot features a Gore-Tex XCR lining to keep feet dry, a Vibram friction sole for killer grip on tricky terrains, and a 1.6 mm suede leather upper that performs well, and looks awesome while doing so.
The SPECS for Upper
The SPECS for Sole
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 474 gram
- 1.8 mm water repellent suede
- Extra durable 3D mesh contours to foot shape
- Hooks, eyelets and web lacing hardware
- Lace to toe closure
- Rubber toe and heel bumper support and protect the upper and the foot within the upper
- PU Footbed with moisture and odor management properties
- Gore-Tex Lining: waterproof/breathable quality
- Tri-Density microporous rubber midsole: comfort and stability with minimal compression
- FrameFlex Light ensures stability allows easy walking forefoot flex
- SuperTrek sticky compound for reliable grip
- Vibram Friction outsole ideal for climbing performance