How to Measure
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of footwear.
• Wearing the socks, stand on a sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against a wall or place your foot in a shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Use a pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box, and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find the measurement in Inches in the size chart info above to help determine your ideal size.