How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measure around the chest horizontally at the widest point.
2. SLEEVE LENGTH - Measure from the base of your neck to the end of the sleeve (upper side of the sleeve).
3. WAIST - Measure around the narrowest part of your waist.
4. HIPS - Measure around the widest point.
5. PANT INSEAM - Measure from the top of your leg to the end of your leg (inside of the leg).