How to Measure
• Make sure that your child is wearing the same socks that they would normally wear with this type of footwear.
• Wearing the socks, have them stand on a sheet of paper and place the outside of their foot against a wall or place their foot in a shoe box with their heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Use a pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of the big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box, and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find the measurement in Inches in the size chart info above to help determine an ideal size.